Dial-Up Turbo Accelerator Demo
Let's face it; Dial-Up internet is slow compared to many of the broadband options available today. Chances are if you are reading this, you may not have affordable broadband options available today, or are simply looking for a low cost alternative for email access and occasional browsing.
Dial-Up Accelerator Speed Comparison
With Turbo Accelerator
Load Time: 0:00 sec.
Load Time: 0:00 sec.
Sign up and get Turbo Accelerated Dial-Up web browsing!
Turbo Accelerated Includes:
- Fast, reliable Internet connection
- E-mail account included
- Spam Protection included
- 30-day Money-Back Guarantee
Turbo Premium Package Includes:
- Turbo Accelerated Plan plus:
- Up to 5 Email Accounts Included
- Turbo Archive Email Archiving
- Email Upgrade
- iDrive 2GB Online Storage
Turbo Accelerator and Premium Bundle users gain the following benefits:
- Access Web content up to 20 times* faster over standard dial-up
- Enjoy full compatibility with the operating system of choice, including Windows© and Mac© OS X
- Use a browser of choice, including automatic integration with Microsoft Internet Explorer© and Firefox©
- Take advantage of exclusive features, including privacy management, integrated diagnostics and the Turbo Accelerator Toolbar.
- Surf any public Web site, access email using POP3, SMTP, and IMAP and download files via FTP.
- Download the light Turbo Acceleration client and use only 5 MB of hard drive space to enjoy the complete Turbo experience
How does it work?
Using traditional Internet access methods, the text and graphics that make up Web pages get sent from the server to you over congested lines. Because of the large amount of data required to be sent, this process can be painfully slow. Turbo Accelerator technology compresses this data and sends it over your existing dialup phone line low-bandwidth connection. This compression process allows a smaller amount of data to be sent, making the download time of your Web pages and your online experience that much faster. As an added download time reducer, Turbo Accelerator stores elements of the Web sites you visit frequently, eliminating the need to re-download them every time you visit these sites.
What gets accelerated?